Twitter and My Beginnings: Some Tips
Something that never stops in life are the changes in all areas.
The new tools of communication we have now simplify life, but also it is our responsibility to keep us in the latest happening in the world of social media.
In this post I intend to try to help people who are not very familiar with the use of Twitter and how to begin.
I still need to learn a lot, I admit, but I think it can help with anything my own experience to start and use Twitter in a serious way in the field that we like, Social Media, Shows, Family, and especially helping people to improve their skills in the tools we have.
Ok, How I Got Started?, Although I have many followers, but I’m following many important, but if not we take the first step, we can never know and learn from the things that we investigate.
- The first thing to know is what we want to use Twitter?
- Who want to follow and why?
- What we expect of them and they from you?
- What topics do you like?
- Ask the experts, in my case I’m learning a lot of ,that they are my mentors, Niklas Myhr and Sarah Santacroce as it is very important because the only way to learn is by asking.
- I recommend to follow for beginners, like me, only a few experts, not many,I try to do a mix of ideas from both and make my own conclusions, couple book help me..remember for beginners by Kyle Lacy was my first contact with Twitter
- Tweet and Retweet what you consider most important, never do that “I have” to Do….
In my opinion is always very nice to say “thank you” to whom you follow and who begins to retweet your information.
I think I always must we have our own information sources to be more “credible”..
Well now I am more committed to my Twitter and my other social media tools and if you want more followers and supporters, Easy: Do it !!
Enjoy My Tweets here : @GiraldoJC
This entry was posted on mayo 18, 2012 at 17:58 and is filed under android, Brands, management, Marketing, Marketing Media, Social Media, Social Media Experts, Tweedeck, Twitter. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments.comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.