Chief Content Officer: Review of an Article
On January 2th, I read an article on Social Media Today , entitled Chief Content Officer : 2014’s Hottest Social Career.
I had the pleasure of conversing with the author : Sofie De Beule , Via Hangout on Air ( HOA)
Sofie, is a Community Manager at Belgium – based Social Media Company : Engagor.
During our conversation and review of her article, Sofie mentioned some importants points , as :
- COO’s with Content Manager & Content Creators will lead the pack together, and she mentioned that we have to add to these teams , the Community Manager,because they are a very important part of the content.
- Mentioned that is very important on the content have to be more Quality than of Quantity.
- She talked about New Job titles content like : Google + Experts and Instagram Consultant, will pop up as well; Companies going to hiring new professionals and they have to be experts in these social media platforms.
- Build Strong Relationships with Other Departments : All the organization has to be an important part of the vision and give good feedback to COO.
- She explain the difference between CCO’s with Editors-in-Chief,still people are confused with the terms
- And Sofie said the CCO will be the king of content and look what happens to the content marketing strategy during 2014.
If you wanna enjoy this conversation with Sofie , here the video :
I want to thank to sofie for this conversation , very professional and friendly.
You can reach to Sofie De Beule :
Twitter : Sofie De Beule
Web Page Engagor
I am sure that you will enjoy this post ,
Hope all as well…
This entry was posted on enero 10, 2014 at 23:31 and is filed under B2B Marketing, Blog, Brands, comunication, Content Manager, Hangoutair, Leaderships, management, Marketing, Marketing Media, Social Media, Social Media Experts, Twitter. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments.
Etiquetas: Article, B2B Marketing, Belgium Social Media, Chief Content Officer, Community Manager, consumers, Good Practice, Interview, Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Articles, Social Media LeadersYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.