Book : How to Work for Yourself by Bryan Cohen
I am writing this short post, because I get a sample book of Bryan Cohen on my Kindle “How to work for yourself : 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog”
And then I thought it was important to write this short post with some points of chapter 1: The Extra Hour.
Very important points to consider ( on my own opinion ) in our day to day!
- Skip the snooze button and train yourself to get up right away in the morning.
- If your business, book or blog is important to you, this will be incentive enough to wake up.
- Prepare everything you need for the morning ahead of time.
- A little less TV never hurt anybody.
- Save yourself the double-check by focusing the first time
- Eat a quick, cold and healthy breakfast ( My fav )
- You can save aprox five minutes per day if you opt for a cold & healthy breakfast with items such as fruit, cereal & proteins bars.
- Find wasted time in your morning, afternoon and evening hygiene activities ( No long shower !! )
- Keep your phone, tablet and laptop off as long as possible throughout your day.
- If you can keep the phone off or in your pocket when you’re walking instead of scrolling through who knows what, you’re likely to walk faster & keep your mind clear.
- Delegate a chore for favor, allowance or love.
- Answer your email only in the morning or everning.
- Go to bed five minutes earlier every day and get delivery for one meal a week.
- You get to treat yourself for all the hard work you’ve done.
- Be an emotional rock!
Not too late to start or keep doing 🙂 !!
Hope you enjoy the post,